My images have been used by Channel 4, BBC London, VisitBritain, Huffington Post, CNN, Mail Online, Barbican Centre, The Guardian (web), Evening Standard, Tate Modern, London Underground, Pink News, the MoD, Pink Paper, Londonist, LGBT History Month, Catholic Times, The Advocate, RSA, Birmingham City Council, London Gay Men's Chorus, ASH, BDonline, The Telegraph, The i, BuzzfeedUK...
My work has been shown in a dozen exhibitions, including:
- Men: Deep Desires and Broken Dreams, Riverside Studios, 2012.
- Singing the Changes, the Pink Singers at 30, Audit House and The Guardian HQ, 2013.
- Beyond Words, Foyles, 2013.
- Construction Industry Council 25th Anniversary exhibition, Building Centre, 2013.
- Southbank in Winter, Emma Cons Gardens, 2014.
- Guardian Grows, The Guardian HQ, 2014.
- Royal Photographic Society's Bleeding London - City Hall, 2015.
You can find me on flickr, 500px, instagram, facebook and twitter. Please, get in touch to licence an image, buy a print or commission a shoot.
Some of my images are available via Alamy, twenty20 and Getty Images.